- Designed UX for MOE Talents System
- Awarded and launched international event sites: Singapore Airshow, IMDEX Asia, Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia.
- Deployed Qoqolo Pre-school management system for White Lodge Education Group Services Pte Ltd
- Awarded and developed website for Continuing Education Training (CET) Academy, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Awarded and developed website for World Cities Summit 2021
- Awarded and developed website for Singapore International Water Week 2021
- Launched PesonaEdu A-Class Learning Management System in Indonesia
- Qoqolo for Star Learners Preschools
- Dudu Home version launched
- Vatitude e-Textbook for 30 Indonesian publishers
- Launched User Experience Design (UXD) Service for Government Agencies
- R&D Partnership with A*Star I2R in AI speech technologies
- Launched ChineseGo learning app - with NIE and St. Anthony's Canossian Secondary School
- Obtained SS 620 : 2016 GDPMDS Certification
- Launched Dudu iPad App on AppStore
- Awarded for the Community Based Care IT System jointly developed with St Luke's ElderCare
- Appointed to be a qualified provider of SMART Solutions for pre-schools, Qoqolo School Management System
- Awarded Web Contractor for IDA(T)1374 Content Websites Platform tender
- Swiiit appointed as selected content management system for IDA(T)1374 Content Websites Platform tender
- Swiiit selected by 274 schools in Singapore as the content management system
- Awarded Integrated Portal for Mother Tongue Languages (iMTL2) tender
- Launched Dudu Personalised Chinese Learning System to Singapore schools
- Distinguished Paper at 4th Int'l Conf. on the Teaching and Learning of Chinese as a Second Language
- Qoqolo School Management System rolled out to all NTUC First Campus' My First Skool and Little Skool-House Centres.
- Awarded Civil Service College ULMS (Unified Learning Management System) tender to provide a unified elearning portal to the 70,000 civil servants attending CSC courses.
- Appointed IDA Saas vendor for pre-schools - Qoqolo School Management System and e-Portfolio.
- MOE OPAL, powered by CommonAcademy, is the software developer that won the Asia Pacific FutureGov Award - Education Organisation of the Year.
- Awarded MOE OPAL LCMS tender
- Awarded MOE East Zone Repository.
- Awarded MOE IK21 CFC - pre-school e-Portfolio System.
- Awarded MDA Futurescape Grants under a CommonTown-Pearson partnership to research and develop an Online Chinese Accelerated Reading Programme
- Singapore MOE and CommonTown became joint winner of the IMS Learning Impact Award (Silver) and bagged the Best Repository Solution
- Awarded MOE Edumall2.0 tender, rolled out to all MOE teachers.
- Implemented S-Link teachers repository for South Clusters schools.
- Appointed as the Vendor for School Websites Bulk Tender (Swiiit V2).
- Implemented WeSHARE teachers repository for West Cluster of schools
- Launched V1 Swiiit DIY web-builder
- Appointed by A*Star to productize Text-mining SDK
- Completed MOE iSHARE proof-of-concept project for MOE.
- Launched 12wap Mobile Community with Clearhub for MY 8TV/TV3 viewers.
- Awarded MOE/IDA Prowess CFC – trial led Project Work System in schools
- E-learning partnerships established in HK and China.
- Introduced web content management products and solutions. E-Learning partnership with major publishers.
- Spin-off from A*STAR.
- Establishment and introduced E-community services for the education industry.